Thursday, July 12, 2007

Awesome Game Let's You Virtually Go Through the Job Process from Resume to Applying to Interveiw to Salary!

As yesterday was winding down, I was approached with this "game" that they thought might be cool to throw on our blog. So I checked it out. The game is called "Nail the Interview" and it was supposed to be a virtual way to get a job. I must say I was impressed. Check out some of the images below.













Needless to say I got hooked trying to pick the right resume, which suit to wear, etc only to find out that they weren't going to bring me in for the interview! Ouch! :(

Wow! After another round or two I started to realize that this is a great tool for job seekers! This "game" actually walks you through the steps in going about and getting that job that you have been longing for. It is a great preparation tool for anyone anticipating our Orlando Diversity Career Fair on August 15th located at the Amway Arena. Get an inside look at what employers are looking for and have a little fun in the process. I have posted a link for the game on the right side of the page.



Have fun and good luck "nailing your interview."

-Greg Rollett

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP