Friday, August 1, 2008

Free Gas Winners from Orlando Job Fair

The Diversity Job Fair on Tuesday, July 29th was a sure fire success and the proof is in the number of people that not only attended, but the number of people who are getting a chance to interview and work for the companies that were attending. After talking to some of the employers, it is evident that they will be bringing in a good number of people into new positions and opening up their future for success.

Not that everything was strictly business, we had some great prizes floating around to job seekers. Reed Nissan was giving away a new truck and RaceTrac was giving away Free Gas. Unfortunately, no one won the truck, but we did have 5 people walk away with free gas!


We would like to congratulate the winners below: (in no particular order)
Yolanda Rijos

Tony Diaz

Richard Martinez

Katherene Vega

Iris Colon





For anyone with testimonials from the job fair, please send them to greg.rollett@employmentguide.com and you may see your quote on the Orlando JobSpot!

Happy hunting Orlando!

-Greg Rollett

3 comments:

Jackie August 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Very cool to see the winners. I missed the free gas card by one, but the event was really great. I had a few good contacts and will hopefully hear back in the next few days. Thanks for your help!

Katherene August 1, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

I was one of the winners and I'm happy that I won; I was not expecting to win anything, but I did :-)
I din't get to see the winner for the Nissan vehicle and whoever did win congrats to them.
I saw the car it was truck which it was nice to have to win.
GOD BLESS to all and hope for the best for everyone and remember believe and ask and you will receive.

Iris Colon August 3, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Hi I am Iris one of the winners of the Free Gas Card. I think it is a great idea to give free gas cards to bring people to the job fair and to motivate them to get a job. It helps to relieve them a little from the high prices of gas and also their pockets :) lol
Thank You!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP