Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orlando Job Fair Wrap Up Video

Hey Orlando,

As we continue to put the finishing touches on last week's event, we are very excited to have a great video highlighting the event, the speakers, employers and job seekers. The video was shot and edited by Jeff Peak, a local film maker. For more of his work, please visit Peak Arts.

I hope you enjoy the video and please continue to send event feedback to greg.rollett@employmentguide.com or leave a note in the comments.



(Note: If you are reading this through a feed reader, you may need to click through to see the video)

Happy hunting Orlando!

-Greg

2 comments:

Maggie Gerard April 24, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

The speech by Gov. Charlie Crist really got me excited about the opportunities that will be coming back to Orlando. It was really exciting that he came out to an event like this.
I also attended a few of the speakers who opened my eyes to several things I had not been paying attention to in my job search.
I appreciate all of the work that went into this event. I have two second interviews from the job fair next week that I am very excited about. Thanks again!

Greg Rollett April 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Thanks Maggie - You were one of many that were able to gt a step ahead in obtaining a new position! Hopefully some of the tips from the seminars will resonate with you as well as your grow in your career. Thanks for sharing your story!

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP