Monday, September 28, 2009

Who Are You Online - Job Fair Presentation

At the Orlando Job Fair, I gave 2 presentations on looking for jobs online. The first was focused on job boards and looking for jobs in new places. The second looked at marketing yourself to land your dream position. Luckily we filmed the session and have broken it up into 6, easy to digest videos with the main points from the talk. Below is part 2, Who Are You Online.



The central theme of this video circles around the concept of how people perceive you. You need to be able to answer the following questions:
  • How do my friends introduce me?
  • Do I like that?
  • What does Google know about me?
  • Do I like that?
  • How do I want to be introduced?
  • What do I need to do to get there?

Leave your feedback, questions and ideas in the comments.

-Greg

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP