Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Boomer Lifestyle Management with Darlene Jalowsky

Today I had the opportunity to speak with Darlene Jalowsky, author of Baby Boomer Lifestyle Management. I learned a great deal on the issues that face boomers and the challenges in retirement, staying in or reentering the workforce and dealing with healthcare and care in general.


Darlene has some great tips and I wanted to introduce you to her in this brief video we shot this morning.


I encourage you to visit her site, Baby Boomer Lifestyle Management, and check out her book of the same name.

If you are a Boomer and looking to re-enter the workforce, WiserWorker.com, is a great resource filled with experience friendly companies, resources and tips to get you in the working groove.

Let us know what you think of the video, below in the comments. You can also follow Darlene on Twitter, @Jalowsky.

-Greg

3 comments:

go-blogger April 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Hello, Can you spare your precious time and visit my new blog and share your opinions and thoughts? It will mean so much to me. Thank you.

Lydia May 4, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

evision May 5, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

I have gone through this blog.I found it very intresting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.
online job

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP