Thursday, May 20, 2010

Florida's Guide To Careers


Twice a year all the Florida Employment Guide offices (Orlando, South Florida, Jacksonville and Tampa) get together to help job seekers find their next career opportunity, or explore new possibilities. We package this into a nice book we call the Guide To Careers.


For this issue we have a very special online edition that reads like you are holding it in your hands. View the newest Guide To Careers here.

In this issue we feature the following industries:
  • Broadcasting
  • Surgical Technicians
  • Advertising Sales Professionals
  • Dental Assistants
  • Auto Service Mechanics
  • Respiratory Therapists
  • Security Officers
  • Computer Systems Designs
  • Medical Assistants
  • The Armed Forces
  • and more...
If you are looking for a career change, or are looking to find a carer that suits your needs, pick up the Guide To Careers. Knowledge is power and like the good ole G.I. Joe's used to say, "knowing is half the battle."

(Click on the image to view the online version.)

Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more job resources and jobs from the EmploymentGuide.com.

-Greg

1 comments:

evision May 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me. And got extra income from my home.

online job

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP